Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Home






My web page will have a new home for now, here at Blogspot.  Mobile Me, while easy to use, was just too expensive for a beginner!


Not much new to talk about this week-I have added a couple of old blogs...

I have finished a story I was working on and now have two more on the go-by on the go, I mean they are percolating in my brain.  I feel like Walter Mitty sometimes, living another life besides the one everyone else sees.  If all this is going on in my head, it makes me wonder what is going on in the heads of the people around me!


Getting this blog moved over was a huge "to do" on my list.  Now I can start thinking of things to say...
Stay tuned...
klm


Song of the Week - For my kids- Breaking Free (High School Musical) and Crazy ABC's (BNL) Go ahead and laugh, but watching my kids dance and sing is hilarious.


Book of the Week - Cockroach Rawi Hage - I am amazed that such an unsympathetic pathetic main character can hold my attention.


















No comments:

Post a Comment